Guests who have already spent their holiday in Villandro/Villanders
know all about the rich diversity of Valle Isarco/Eisacktal
– and really value precisely this. Hotel Flora
is situated at approx. 880 m altitude in sunny Villandro/Villanders with its just under 2,000 inhabitants. The proximity to Chiusa/Klausen and Bressanone/Brixen
in particular make Villandro/Villanders very attractive as a holiday resort, as you can find peace and relaxatio
n, wonderful nature and numerous opportunities
for activities here – both in the summer
. Explore South Tyrol on holiday in Villandro/Villanders
The highlights in Villandro/Villanders and the surrounding area
are sure to include the renowned Valle Isarco/Eisacktal wine-growing areas
and the Villandro/Villanders chestnut groves
where the tastiest chestnuts in South Tyrol thrive. The panorama-packed Alpe di Villandro/Villanderer Alm pasture
is extremely popular, especially with leisurely hikers and bikers.
Due to its location, Villandro/Villanders
is the ideal place to explore the whole of South Tyrol. The village is perfectly linked to the Brennero/Brenner motorway and main road and therefore a good starting point
to visit the sights in Villandro/Villanders and the surrounding area
but also to aim for day trip destinations that are further away. Tips for your holiday in Villandro/Villanders in South Tyrol
We have put together a few tips for you
to sweeten your stay at Hotel Flora and make sure your summer holiday in South Tyrol
or your skiing holiday near the Dolomites
- Submerge yourself in the Villandro/Villanders mine on the Fundres/Pfunderer mountain and find out interesting facts about the mining history. Exploring the 16.5 km labyrinth of tunnels is an adventure for the whole family.
- Archeoparc Villandro/Villanders is situated on the Villandro/Villanders school grounds and provides insight into the village’s settlement history – ideal for anyone interested in history spending their holiday in Villandro/Villanders.
- Säben Abbey above Chiusa/Klausen is an imposing Benedictine Abbey and is definitely worth a visit on your holiday in Villandro/Villanders.
- Anyone interested in minerals is in just the right place at the Tiso/Teis minerals museum. The Tiso/Teis balls and all kinds of mountain crystals from the alpine region attract countless visitors. Three Geo Trails that start at the museum lead to interesting geological and botanical spots.
- South Tyrol’s medieval towns – Chiusa/Klausen, Bressanone/Brixen, Vitipeno/Sterzing, Brunico/Bruneck, Bolzano/Bozen, Merano/Meran and Glorenza/Glurns – are ideal day trip destinations on your holiday in Villandro/Villanders. Numerous shops and boutiques, restaurants, cafés and sights await you!
Other highlights in South Tyrol
, that you should see during your holiday in Villandro/Villanders, are the Archaeology Museum in Bolzano/Bozen
with the glacial mummy Ötzi, the Gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle
in Merano/Meran and the Messner Mountain Museums
, that can be found in different parts of South Tyrol.
We will be happy to reveal even more tips about sights in Villandro/Villanders and the surrounding area
to you at any time at reception. We wish you a wonderful holiday in Villandro/Villanders!